Pulley lagging ceramics installation process (2)
— Attention paid during installation
Chemshun Ceramics stated the installation process of ceramic pulley lagging ,here the attentions during installation are illustrated .
1) Smooth processing of pulley: check whether there is dump or defect on the surface pulley , keep welding gap smooth ,to ensure rubber sheet sticked glidingly
2) Mechanical descaling: Decal and de rust the pulley surface With Angle grinder or Sandblasting machine until the original metal color appeared
3) Rubber sheet polished : with Tungsten steel dish for burnish
4) After de rusting, With acetone or high grade clean gasoline clean
equipment surface to remove surface dirt and grease.
5) Adhesive prepared : strictly according to correct adhesive proportion & temperature proportion , mixed equably for good adhesive strength
6) Bottom adhesive daubed equably , not too thick
7) First adhesive daubed after bottom glue complete become dry , at the same time , rubber sheet is daubed first adhesive .
8) Second adhesive daubed after first adhesive complete become dry enough
9) Splice rubber sheet and pulley quickly after second adhesive become half dry
10) Donn’t move after complete splicing , and beat with hammer ,then mending gap
Chemshun Ceramics supply Al2O3 ceramic tile for pulley lagging ceramics with square or rectangle cermic tile. welcome to inquiry by email@example.com